You’ve lived on campus and now would like to experience living in a different traditional residence hall. Or, maybe you’d like to apply for a single room in a traditional residence hall.
What you need to do…
- Complete the traditional hall housing application – available online March 1, 2013.
- Print your completed application and bring it to the Office of Residential Life by April 4th at 12:00 pm. Remember to bring along your prospective roommate(s) applications too! Applications for all group members must be submitted together.
- If you’ve already chosen a room in your current residence hall, simply let the staff in the Office of Residential Life know you wish to participate in this portion of the housing selection process. We will be sure to assign you a time to change residence halls.
- Check your PSU email account for your appointment time to select your new room. Appointment times will be sent out by April 12.
- Attend traditional hall housing selection on April 17+18, 2013 in HUB 109 (based on your appointment time).
Residents unable to attend on selection day must contact the Office of Residential Life prior to April 16, 2013 to make arrangements for a room to be selected on their behalf. Housing selection is not a valid reason for missing a class; please plan accordingly.
Do you still have questions? Contact the Office of Residential Life at email@example.com or 535-2260