Welcome to Plymouth State University!!
Move in day is Monday, September 1st, starting at 8:30 AM.
The information below will assist you in making your move in as smooth as possible. If you have specific question about housing or dining at PSU, check our Frequently Asked Questions page, or feel free to contact us if you can’t find your answer.
- Move-In Map (pdf) – This map provides you with the directions to the building you are moving into on campus and the parking areas available when you have dropped off your belongings.
- Move In Parking Pass (pdf) – Print, complete and display this pass for all vehicles you will be bringing to campus.
- We have allotted 15 minutes for all students to unload their belongings, after which time, all vehicles must be moved to a designated parking lot.
- Students are asked to go into their residence hall to register and receive their key while their ride waits in line for a parking space to unload their belongings.
- Label all boxes and possessions with your name, hall, room number and cell phone number. This will help ensure that they don’t get lost and do get to the proper room.
- If you have a push-cart/dolly handy, you may also consider bringing it along on that day; besides being useful for moving your computer, they would be great for moving your other belongings to your residence hall rooms too!
- Pemigewasset (Pemi)?
- EcoHouse, Grafton or Geneva Smith?
- Mary Lyon or Blair?
- Langdon Woods Residential Complex?
- University Apartments (White Mountain Apartment Complex & Non-traditional Student Apartments)?
Pemi Residence Hall
From I-93, take exit 26 to Route 25 (Tenney Mountain Highway). Follow Route 25(west) for 2 miles. While on Tenney Mt. Highway, you will turn left at second set of lights onto Highland Street. Travel on Highland Street 1.7 miles and then turn right onto Langdon Street. This will be your next right after the Plymouth Fire Department. Pemi Hall is on the far side of the parking lot on the left about 250 feet after you turn onto Langdon Street.
EcoHouse, Grafton & Geneva Smith Residence Halls
From I-93, take exit 26 to Route 3. At the top of the ramp turn right. Follow Route 3 to High Street (which is your first right off the roundabout). The EcoHouse will be the first building on your left. Grafton Hall will be the first residence hall on the right and Geneva Smith will be the second residence hall on the right.
Note: Geneva Smith will unload in the parking area 40-50 yards past Geneva Smith Residence Hall.
Mary Lyon & Blair Residence Halls
From I-93, take exit 26 to Route 3. At the top of the ramp, turn right. Follow Route 3 to High Street (which is your first right off the roundabout). Follow High Street to the Hartman Union Building (HUB). Immediately past the Hartman Union Building, there will be a sign on your left for the entrance to these Residence Halls.
Langdon Woods Residential Complex
From I-93, take exit 26 to Route 3. At the top of the ramp, turn right. Continue 0.6 miles. Take a right onto Tobey Road (your first right after passing the National Guard Armory). Langdon Woods is at the top of the hill. Check-in is located in the lobby.
University Apartments (White Mountain Apartment Complex & Non-traditional Student Apartments)
From I-93, take exit 26 to Route 3. At the top of the ramp, turn right. Continue 0.7 miles. Take a right onto Merrill Street and proceed to the top of the hill Check-in is located at the Centre Lodge on your right.
- Please move your car immediately after unloading.
- All cars should park in the PE Center Visitor Parking Lot located on Route 175A after the bridge.
- If you only need to park for an hour or less, ask the staff monitoring the parking area you are in where you can move your vehicle to.