Campus housing offers fully furnished accommodations, including utilities, all conveniently located within walking distance to classes, dining and student activities. Each residence hall provides recreational and social opportunities as well as knowledgeable and caring staff members to assist you with your endeavors. Four of our residence halls offer communities with a programming focus centered around specific themes.
- Belknap Hall – The Redwood Journey
- Geneva Smith– Service Community, programming may include: civic engagement, volunteerism, student government.
- Grafton- Wellness Community, programming may include: yoga, aerobics, massage therapy, extended quiet hours and healthy living.
- Mary Lyon- Global Community, programming may include: coffee and current events, international dinners, cultural exploration, and international celebrations.
- Pemigewasset (Pemi) offers an all-gender floor called “The Q” for LBGTQ students and their allies.
Details and pictures of the Residence Halls: