Apartment Residence Director: Dom Medgalia-Brown
Click to email
Office Phone: 535-2642
- Check-Out Guide – Spring 2014 (PDF)
- University Apartment Move In News (PDF)
- Community Standards and Policy Expectations (PDF)
- Health & Safety Pre-Inspection Worksheet (PDF)
- Health & Safety Checklist (PDF)
In addition to the Assistant Director and Residence Director, Non-Traditional Student Apartments (NTSA) is staffed by 9 Apartment Community Advisors; all of which are also responsible for management of the WMAC area.
The NTSA consists of 30 units available to undergraduate and graduate students who are seeking an extended quiet apartment community. These one- and two-bedroom apartments are fully furnished and offer a private bedroom for each resident. Apartments also include cable and wireless data connections.
Laundry facilities are available within the complex. The Centre Lodge provides meeting and study space, vending, a value station for adding campus FlexCash, and the administrative office for the University Apartments.