Assistant Director, Residential Life North
Janette Wiggett email@example.com
Apartment Residence Director
Jill Martineau firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Apartments End Of Fall Semester Letter (PDF)
- Fall Semester Checkout Guide (PDF)
- Community Standards and Policy Expectations (PDF)
- Health & Safety Pre-Inspection Worksheet (PDF)
- Health & Safety Checklist (PDF)
In addition to the Manager and Residence Director, Non-Traditional Student Apartments (NTSA) is staffed by 9 Apartment Community Advisors; all of which are also responsible for management of the WMAC area.
The NTSA consists of 30 units available to students 23 years of age and older and graduate students. These one- and two-bedroom apartments are fully furnished and offer a private bedroom for each resident. Apartments also include cable and wireless data connections.
Laundry facilities are available within the complex. The Centre Lodge provides meeting and study space, vending, a value station for adding campus FlexCash, and the administrative office for the University Apartments.