Manager of University Apartments
Janette Wiggett email@example.com
Apartment Residence Director
Jill Martineau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apartment Check Out Guide (PDF)
- University Apartments End Of Fall Semester Letter (PDF)
- Fall Semester Checkout Guide (PDF)
- Community Standards and Policy Expectations (PDF)
- Health & Safety Pre-Inspection Worksheet (PDF)
- Health & Safety Checklist (PDF)
In addition to the Manager and Residence Director, the area is staffed by 9 Apartment Community Advisors.
The White Mountain Apartment Complex (WMAC) consists of 136 apartments (2 and 4 person) that are intended for sophomore, junior, and senior students who are ready for a more independent living environment. Each fully-furnished apartment has two residents assigned per bedroom. Apartments also include cable and wireless data connections.
Laundry facilities are available in several areas throughout the complex. The Centre Lodge provides meeting and study space, vending, a value station for adding campus FlexCash, and the administrative office for the University Apartments.