The mission of the S.A.G.E Center at Plymouth State University is to promote a supportive, equitable and safe campus community that values a culture of respect for diverse populations and perspectives.
To accomplish this mission the S.A.G.E. is committed to:
- Empowering students to create a campus culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusiveness
- Offering prevention based programs and events that are educational and engaging
- Assessing the campus climate and advocating for the diverse needs of students.
- Fostering collective relationships with campus and community agencies.
- Providing information and referrals regarding issues that disproportionately affect women and LGBTQ+students.