PSU has contracted with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer you the following payment plans which are open to all undergraduate students in a degree or certificate program.
- Payment plans are interest free.
- Choose from ‘Fall/Spring’ plans to cover the full academic year, or ‘Term Only’ plans (see chart below).
- You select the payment date (1st or 10th of the month) that works best for you.
- TMS payment options include ACH, online, phone, or mail and can be paid by check or credit card (convenience charge will apply).
Enrolling in a TMS payment plan is quick and easy:
- Determine the dollar amount to set up the plan for. The interactive Bill Estimator can help estimate your ‘budget’ amount.(NOTE: Actual rates for the 2012-2013 academic year will be used in the Bill Estimator until estimated rates for the 2013- 14 academic year are available. It is anticipated that the official rates for the 2013-14 academic year will be set by the Board of Trustees in late June.)
- Click here and follow the steps. Need help? Tuition Management System’s phone number is at the bottom of each web page.
After enrolling, bookmark this link to Maintain Your Payment Plan and Make your Payments.
Plan Options for the 2013-2014 Academic Year*:
|Plan Options||Fee||Sign-up Opens||Sign-up Ends at 4:00pm||Payments are Due the 1st or 10th of these months:|
|12-pay||$65||Feb 20||April 30||May – April|
|11-pay||$65||Feb 20||May 31||June – April|
|10-pay||$65||Feb 20||June 28||July – April|
|9-pay||$65||July 1||Aug 2||August – April|
|Fall Only Plans:|
|6-pay||$40||Feb 20||April 30||May – October|
|5-pay||$40||Feb 20||May 31||June – October|
|4-pay||$40||Feb 20||June 28||July – October|
|3-pay||$40||July 2||July 26||August – October|
|3-pay||$40||July 26||Aug 2||September – November|
|Spring Only Plans:|
|6-pay||$40||Sep 27||Oct 30||November – April|
|5-pay||$40||Oct 30||Dec 2||December – April|
|4-pay||$40||Dec 2||Dec 27||January – April|