PSU has contracted with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer you the following payment plans which are open to all undergraduate students in a degree or certificate program.
- Payment plans are interest free.
- Choose from ‘Fall/Spring’ plans to cover the full academic year, or ‘Term Only’ plans (see chart below).
- TMS payment options include ACH, online, phone, or mail and can be paid by check or credit card (convenience charge will apply).
Enrolling in a TMS payment plan is quick and easy:
- Determine the dollar amount to set up the plan for. The interactive Bill Estimator can help estimate your ‘budget’ amount. (NOTE: The Bill Estimator uses 2014-2015 rates; it is anticipated that the official 2015-2016 rates will be set by the Board of Trustees in late June. Be sure to check your online bill when it is available in July to fine tune your budget as necessary.)
- Click here and follow the steps. Need help? Tuition Management System’s phone number is at the bottom of each web page.
After enrolling, bookmark this link to Maintain Your Payment Plan and Make your Payments.
Plan Options for the 2014-2015 Academic Year*:
|Plan Options||Fee||Sign-up Opens||Sign-up Ends at 4:00pm||Payments are Due on the 10th of these months:|
|12-pay||$65||Feb 20||May 9, 4:00pm||May – April|
|11-pay||$65||Feb 20||June 10, 4:00pm||June – April|
|10-pay||$65||Feb 20||July 10, 4:00pm||July – April|
|9-pay||$65||July 1||Aug 11, 4:00pm||August – April|
|Fall Only Plans:|
|6-pay||$40||Feb 20||May 9, 4:00pm||May – October|
|5-pay||$40||Feb 20||June 10, 4:00pm||June – October|
|4-pay||$40||Feb 20||July 10, 4:00pm||July – October|
|Spring Only Plans:|
|6-pay||$40||Sep 29||Nov 10, 4:00pm||November – April|
|5-pay||$40||Nov 10||Dec 10, 4:00pm||December – April|
|4-pay||$40||Dec 10||Jan 9, 4:00pm||January – April|