All students, faculty and staff of Plymouth State University are encouraged to report crimes promptly to the Campus Police. In some cases if a person has knowledge of a crime, but fails to report it, they may be in violation of University policies or Federal, State or Local laws and may be processed judicially and/or criminally.
- An individual who witnesses or is the victim of any crime may contact the following Campus Officials to report a criminal activity: (If the situation is an emergency, dial 911 immediately).
- Campus Police: Chief, Lieutenant, Sergeant, or officers.
- Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Dean of Students
- Coordinator of Judicial Programs
- An anonymous report may be submitted, via the web or telephone, through the
- Silent Witness Web Connection : http://www.plymouth.edu/office/police/services/silent-witness-program/
- Anonymous TIPS Crime Reporting phone line: 535-TIPS