Dining facilities are under the jurisdiction of the university and all university policies.
- Dining facilities are for authorized use only.
- University ID cards are nontransferable for use in the dining hall.
- Individuals are expected to pick up after themselves and bus their own tray in accordance with established procedures.
- Removing food, utensils, dishes, furniture or décor for the dining hall is not allowed.
- Proper procedures must be followed while entering or attempting to enter the dining hall.
- Individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a manner conducive to quiet enjoyment of meal times by all.
- Bags, backpacks, etc. are discouraged from being brought into the dining hall and limited access may be placed on such items if deemed necessary.
- First and second year students who reside in university residence halls are required to choose and pay for one of the residential dining options.
- It is the responsibility of the student to schedule classes, work, and other activities to provide time for eating meals during the dining hall meal service periods.