Identification cards are used for such things as, but not limited to, gaining access to dining hall, checking out materials at the library, and admission to university events.
- Students are required to have a student ID card in order to utilize campus services.
- The owner of the ID is responsible for its proper use.
- IDs are non-transferable.
- Lost ID’s should be reported to the ID Center/Panther Print Shop.
- ID’s should be returned to the ID Center in the Hartman Union upon termination of student status.