Violations of parking regulations are subject to fines, booting and/or towing. Copies of rules and regulations are available at the university police office.
- Vehicles parked in any university parking lot must be registered with and receive a parking permit from university police. Students must be properly licensed in order to be eligible for a permit.
- Vehicles operated by students, faculty, and staff must have a valid permit displayed on the vehicle.
- Changes in license plate number must be reported to university police.
- Vehicles must be parked in lots where the vehicle permit designates.
- Operators of vehicles must obey all rules of the university relating to vehicles and their use on campus.
- Non-PSU student guests staying overnight on-campus must receive a visitor parking permit from residential life staff or university police.