Violations of parking regulations are subject to fines, booting and/or towing. Copies of Rules and Regulations are available at the University Police office or online at http://www.plymouth.edu/cpolice/parking.htm
- Vehicles parked in any University parking lot must be registered with and receive a parking permit from University Police. Students must be properly licensed in order to be eligible for a permit.
- Vehicles operated by students, faculty, and staff must have a valid permit displayed on the vehicle.
- Changes in license plate number must be reported to University Police.
- Vehicles must be parked in lots where the vehicle permit designates.
- Operators of vehicles must obey all rules of the University relating to vehicles and their use on campus.
- Non-PSU student guests staying overnight on-campus must receive a visitor parking permit from Residential Life staff or University Police.