Unapproved pets or animals are not allowed in campus facilities.

  1. Tying, chaining, or restraining animals inside or outside campus buildings is not permitted.

Applicable within university housing:

  1. Pets or animals of any kind are not allowed in student housing units with the exception of non-threatening fish in a tank no larger than 15 gallons and approved service animals. Note: Service animals must be approved and registered with the Plymouth Academic Support Services (PASS) Office.  Note: Emotional support or comfort animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support, comfort, therapy, companionship, therapeutic benefits or promote emotional well-being are not service animals and are not permitted in university housing.