Reporting of Crimes

For PSU to effectively deal with situations which may be a threat to the safety and security of our community it is important that crimes, whether committed or about to be committed, be reported. If you are unsure if a situation needs to be reported call law enforcement and let them determine whether or not a crime was committed.

Students are required to report any crime that they have witnessed or have knowledge of to university police or a university official.

Reports may be made to either PSU University Police or Plymouth Police Department through the following:

  • Call the anonymous TIPS crime reporting phone line at 603-535-TIPS (8477).
  • Report via the Silent Witness web reporting system.

Additional reports may be made to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs, The Dean of Students, or the Associate Dean of Students.