Hartman Union Building (HUB): Allowed if approved through the Student Life/HUB Administrative Office and guidelines for that area are followed.
Residential facilities: Allowed if approved by the presiding director/manager of facility and guidelines for that are are followed.
Other campus buildings: Allowed in approved areas and if guidelines exist they are followed.
The following are not allowed on campus, in PSU media/publications or at activities/events/programs sponsored by the university:
- Distribution, promotion or advertising of tobacco products.
- Advertising of alcoholic beverages by persons and entities licensed by the State Liquor Commission.
- Publicity for any manufacturer, distributor or vendor of alcoholic beverages that contains advertising for liquor.
- Advertising of alcoholic beverages that contains: any reference to minors, pictorial or otherwise; any subject matter or illustrations encouraging persons under the legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
- Flyers, banners, advertising or postings that clearly encourage illegal consumption of alcohol by minors; illegal use of drugs; or irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Distribution of paraphernalia items that clearly encourage illegal consumption of alcohol by minors; illegal use of drugs; or irresponsible use of alcohol.