Veteran’s Services

Plymouth State University maintains a contractual relationship with the Veteran’s Administration. Qualified veterans (and in some cases qualified dependents) may enroll in university courses and receive educational benefits.

If a student believes he/she is eligible for educational benefits, he/she must provide the Certifying Officer in the Registrar’s Office with his/her proof of eligibility. Assistance in obtaining the required proof of eligibility may be sought through the Veterans Service Center or the Registrar’s Office.