Directions for Retrieving Forms
- Go to the OTC website by typing in: www.plymouth.edu/teachercertification/
2. Once the homepage has loaded, look for “Office Forms” on the left hand side of page. (the sixth link down)
3. Once the “Office Forms” page has loaded, scroll down and click on either Student Teacher Observation Form, or for a midterm or final, click on the Evaluation of Student Teaching Experience form that is appropriate for your specific program. These forms are all located under the heading of Forms for Clinical Faculty, Cooperating Teachers and Student Teachers.
1. The form will open on another page.
3. Click Save.
Directions to fill out Forms
- Once the file has been saved to your computer, highlight or underline all pertinent information ensuring to:
- Select Clinical Faculty or Cooperating Teacher or Student Teacher Self-Evaluation
- Specify the form you are submitting:
- Observation 1 or Observation 2 (Observations are for Clinical Faculty only)
- Put in all other requested information (students name, your name, date, school, etc.)
2. Continue on to fill out all other sections of the form, ensuring to highlight or underline whether the student teacher is Target, Approaching Target or Does Not Meet Target.
MIDTERM REMINDER: A student can be in more than one category (ie: Approaching Target AND Target) at the time of the midterm observation.
You must highlight or underline all aspects of the supporting criteria under each category, as well as selecting the sources of evidence.
FINAL REMINDER: A student can be in ONLY ONE category (ie: Approaching Target OR Target) at the time of the final observation. Be sure to highlight or underline all sources of evidence. (It is not necessary to highlight or underline the supporting criteria under each category for the final).
Directions to Electronically Submit Forms
- Submit the form via an e-mail attachment to: email@example.com
- In order to send attachments go to compose message and click on “add attachments”. Then browse for the file name and click “add.”
- Under subject line state what form is being sent (ie: Student’s Name-Observation #1 or #2, or Student’s Name-Midterm or Final)
- Click send ( )
Criteria for Clinical Faculty
- Application with resume and three letters of professional recommendation. (the application is located at www.plymouth.edu/hr/, click on job openings – Part-Time,
- Master’s degree.
- Minimum three years certified teaching experience.
- Clinical faculty are hired for one semester and will be evaluated annually.