October 21- November 1
Registration for Spring 2014 classes begins November 4
Registration for Winterim 2014 begins October 28
Each student is assigned an academic advisor and is encouraged to meet and discuss their program requirements with their advisor. The Center serves as an additional advising resource, particularly in relation to the graduation review process.
Each semester students who have earned 48 credits become part of the graduation review process. Their remaining course requirements are evaluated, grade point averages are calculated, and a plan for completing outstanding coursework is established. The Center’s role is to assist students with declared majors in:
- reviewing remaining degree requirements;
- calculating major, discipline, and minor gpa averages;
- processing pertinent paperwork;
- course planning for their remaining semesters; and
- serving as a referral for available resources to help them achieve their goals.
The Center also manages the Academic Warning, Probation and Severance system on campus, and provides counsel to students in academic difficulty on the best and fastest ways to return to good academic standing.
We also serve as a resource for faculty and staff on any academic questions that may arise.