Welcome Students Admitted Fall ’14
We are excited you will be joining us!
Make sure you change the term code to Fall ’14 when looking up your academic advisor in myplymouth.
Mandatory Advising Meeting, Tuesday, September 2 at 2pm
All Fall 2014 admitted students must meet with their academic advisor. Please bring your schedule of classes with you.
To find your advisor’s name, do the following:
- Log into your myPlymouth account and click on Services;
- Click on Student;
- Click on My Student Information
Following the meeting with your advisor, you will:
- attend Convocation at 3:15 p.m. in the HUB Courtroom;
- participate in a “Class of 2018” group picture at 4:30 p.m.;
- and attend a cookout on Mary Lyon Lawn.
NOTE TO ONLINE STUDENTS: Students enrolled in the Online Program are welcome to meet with their academic advisor during this time, if able to do so. If the day and time are not convenient, though, you may set up a different time to talk with your academic advisor when your schedule allows.
NOTE TO STUDENTS IN THE NORTH COUNTRY ELEMENTARY EDUCATION AND CHILDHOOD STUDIES PROGRAM: Dr. Brian Walker, your academic advisor, will be in contact with you.