Once you have been officially readmitted through the Admissions Office:
- you need to be in contact with Financial Aid (if eligible) and Student Account Services offices to take care of all other financial obligations
- you may be eligible to register for your classes
- if you want to live on campus, you should contact the Residential Life Office at 603-535-2260 or in Mary Lyon Hall to discuss housing possibilities
You are allowed to follow the Catalog you were following when you originally were admitted to Plymouth State University unless:
- you are in a teacher certification option. If this is the case, you are required to follow the most recent Catalog
- your original Catalog is older than seven years. If this is the case, you need to follow a more recent Catalog
- your major program has changed a great deal since you were last attending PSU, that it makes more sense for you to follow a more recent Catalog
- Process any Catalog change at the Registrar’s Office in Speare Building
If you need a review to find out what classes are remaining for you to complete your degree and graduate, you should contact Mary Campbell in the Undergraduate Studies Office at 603-535-2688 or in Speare Building 208.
- Your myPlymouth account will be activated, and the Registrar’s Office will create a Web Registration Pin Number for you.
- You should contact your academic advisor for assistance in selecting an appropriate schedule of classes. Once you have done this, your advisor will give you your registration pin number.
- You may then go on-line to register for your classes during your appointed registration time or after until the end of the Add period for the next upcoming semester.
- Preferred Process: If you have taken coursework at another school while away from PSU, you should fill out a Transfer Credit Approval Form for each course you took. You need to have an official transcript sent to the Undergraduate Studies Office so your credits may be evaluated and applied to your degree program. The Transfer Credit Approval Form should have been filed prior to taking coursework at another school to be certain they will transfer back to Plymouth State as needed. This is especially important if you repeated an F graded course at another school and are transferring it back to PSU to repair your cum GPA.
- Alternative Process: You should have an official transcript submitted to the Admissions Office, who will then forward your transcript to the Undergraduate Studies Office so your credits may be evaluated and applied to your degree program.
- Contact Information: Contact the Undergraduate Studies Office in Speare 208 or by calling 603-535-2235 with any questions about transferring courses.