The NH Impact Center offers a wide array of services to schools and districts including the following:
- Professional development programs in mathematics and science that increase teacher content and pedagogical knowledge and improve classroom instruction;
- Assistance for school districts in the selection and implementation of standards-based, research-based curricula;
- Maintain a Curriculum Resource Room for mathematics and science;
- Work with faculty in mathematics and science to create programs for graduate and undergraduate students that meet the needs of those students; and.
- Direct or participate in grant-funded projects that aim to improve mathematics and science instruction.
Master’s Degrees in Mathematics Education
We offer three options of Master’s degrees in Mathematics Education:
- 5 – 8 Mathematics Teacher Certification
- 7 – 12 Mathematics Teacher Certification
- Self-Designed Degree in Mathematics Education