The Impact Center’s network of associates offers a wide range of professional development opportunities to school districts and teachers throughout New Hampshire. Workshops can range from a 3 hour session to an on-going, full-academic year arrangement.
Rates for workshops begin at $1400 per 6-hour day.
Professional development in the following areas is available:
- Understanding Common Core state standards (domain and grade level specific.)
- Helping your students prepare for Smarter Balance assessment with Content Specifications and examples of particular test items (grade specific.)
- Introducing rich tasks in Numeracy and Quantitative Literacy (elementary/middle school or middle/high school.)
- Developing algebraic thinking (elementary/middle school or middle/high school.)
- Creative teaching of Geometry and Measurement (elementary/middle school or middle/high school.)
- Tool kit of games and activities for the classroom (elementary/middle school or middle/high school.)
- Using manipulatives that you already have (elementary school.)
- Make friends with fractions (middle school.)
- Singapore style problem solving (elementary/middle school.)
If you have any questions or would like to enquire about an area that is not listed here, please contact Dr. Natalya Vinogradova at email@example.com