“This year was our 9th year to host the TIGER Program for our school. Each year, you wonder if they can put together a program better than the previous year. Well they have and it was the best one yet! I would recommend hosting this program in your school.”
- K. L. Barbour, Principal, Bessie C. Rowell School.
“My heart always jumps when I hear TIGER is coming to our school to perform. Thank you!!! Your biggest fan…”
- Sophie, Third Grader, Gilford Elementary.
“I watched as a parent, a teacher, colleague and friend. My mind was racing with emotions and these feelings all stemmed from students’ voices through their writing. They conveyed such a powerful message.”
- K. A. McLoud, Teacher, Plymouth Elementary School.
“The TIGER program was excellent and I am using the various techniques in school. The students are still talking about the show. You are doing a great deal to help us in leading our students in the right direction.”
- J. Brodeur, School Principal, St. Thomas Aquinas, Derry.
“The best guidance related performance I’ve seen in my 31 years of teaching.”
- B. Mulcahy, Teacher, McClelland School, Rochester.
“There is no way I can adequately tell you how awesome your program is. The teachers were all buzzing about it today. One little 4th grader has already made me a TIGER poster. This was truly an inspiring experience and your cast members were just wonderful with the children. Thank you!”
- C. Puffer, Guidance Counselor, Epsom Central School.