Transfer Students Application Requirements
What is a transfer student?
Any applicant who has ever been enrolled at any post-secondary schooling (even if you took one course or did not complete a semester) is considered a transfer student.
- A completed Common Application, PSU supplement, and fee
- Official copy of high school transcript or GED with graduation date
- Official copies of all college transcripts, including grades from most recent semester completed, and cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale on the final transcript from the institution you are currently attending or last attended (required for consideration)
- A well-written essay on one of the subjects listed on the application
- Payment of the application fee ($50)
The application and all supporting credentials (see application checklist above) must be received by the following dates:
Fall Semester: April 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Candidates applying after deadlines may receive consideration only as vacancies occur. The University reserves the right to close admission prior to the above deadlines if enrollment has reached full capacity.