FOCUS 2 guides users through a process of self assessment of their career related personal attributes, exploration of occupations and education programs that are compatible with their assessment results, decision making and mapping out their goals and plans.
First-time users: Some information to help you get started
- To create a new user account, contact email@example.com to obtain the FOCUS-2 access code.
- Decide on your own username and password for future use. Be sure to remember your personal username and password.
- Students in the early part of their education might consider focusing on the following section:
- Career Readiness and Self Assessment categories. If you are trying to select your major, we highly recommend the ‘Academic Strengths’ section, as well as the five sections in the Self Assessment category. Each section takes 10 to 15 minutes; the whole program takes about two hours to complete.
- You can exit and return to the program at any time.
- When finished, print your completed reports and/or portfolio and make an appointment with a career counselor by calling 603-535-2336.
- To register as a first time user please click here FOCUS2