Explore Career Options
How do I choose a career that matches with my interests?
Use Choices 2010. Choices 2010 is a career exploration and planning program which is designed to be used from your first year through your senior year at Plymouth State University.
It is available at all computer clusters here on campus.
- Take the assessment tools to determine your interests, skills, and values and how they relate to careers/occupations.
- You can also build a resume, outline career plans for the future, and view actual job listings.
- Choices 2010 also contains extensive graduate school listings and scholarship information.
Here’s how to use Choices 2010:
Visit any computer cluster across the campus: (this software program is only available on these campus computers)
- Log on to the computer
- Click on “Start”
- Click on “All Programs”
- Double click on “Department Folders”
- Double Click on “Career”
- Double Click on “WChoices”
After completing your session you may save your results to your M: drive.
You may want to bring your results to the Department of University Studies or to Career Services at the Global Education Office at the Bagley House to meet with an advisor or if you are completing Choices 2010 as part of your course assignment, you may be discussing the results in your class.