- Resume Editing: Drop by Career Services at the Global Education Office at the Bagley House during our Resume Clinic hours:Tuesdays: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Thursdays: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. [Bring a typed draft of your resume.]
- Mock Interviewing: Present a resume and a typical position description of the type of job you are seeking and we’ll provide a mock interview by one of our career advisors. A 30-minute interview can be arranged by dropping by our office with your resume and job description.
- Resume Guidelines: see our downloadable guidelines
- Job Search Strategies: see Steps to Job Search Strategy
- Networking: The top four sources for jobs are people you know, referrals, direct contact with the organization’s decision makers and the Internet. Find a connection to someone in the field or with the organization you are researching who can refer you. See Steps to Networking.
Job Search Links
Full-time openings are submitted at the Career Services are from local, regional, national and international organizations. These openings are posted to the following online listings:
Plymouth State University students have access to career management services through a cooperative program offered by Career Services at the Global Education Office at the Bagley House, Alumni Relations Office and the Plymouth State Alumni Association called Plymouth Careers.
This program also has a PSU on-campus recruiting calendar available to students at the above web site to inform students when employers are coming to campus recruit.