Introducing Plymouth Careers, your online access to job listings, internships and career exploration website! As you progress through your years at Plymouth State, Plymouth Careers will be your destination for personalized career related resources relevant to your student status (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior and alumni). In addition to the jobs and internships posted by Plymouth State, we’ve partnered with Experience, a university-endorsed career networking site to bring you additional job, internships and career resources.
What are the services?
- online registration to manage your own career management account
- 24 x 7 access to career research content
- direct access to over 100,000 employers
- 800,000 job opportunities
- robust career resources
- optional alumni networking/mentorship
- alum to alum job opportunity postings
First year, sophomore, junior, senior and graduate students will gain from registering with Plymouth Careers through their myPlymouth account.
Here’s how students can register:
- Log in to your myPlymouth account with your myPlymouth username and your myPlymouth password
- On the left side bar under My Services you will find under Student: Plymouth Careers
- Select Plymouth Careers, fill in your myPlymouth username