As A Senior or Alumni, What Do I Gain From Registering with Plymouth Careers?
Common questions for a senior
- How do my major and career goals align?
- What skills or strengths are required for my field?
- What are the occupations in my major?
- Does my intended career require additional education? What are the appropriate graduate entrance exams?
- How do I develop job search skills, interviewing techniques, and related topics?
- What are the interview techniques?
Your first step in addition to Plymouth Careers taking a look at the first step toward making a decision:
Career Action Planning in Career Services in the Global Education Office at the Bagley House.
Plymouth Careers serves as a resource for assessment tools which can steer students toward appropriate career paths. It offers tips, advice, and insight into specific job functions and roles as well as in-depth career and industry profiles. There are tips, advice, and insight into specific job functions and roles as well as in-depth career and industry profiles. Students gain access to career-related research including Hoovers, Salary.com, Robert Half, IMDiversity and more.
More common questions
- How do I begin a job search using Plymouth Careers?
- How can I try on a new role by getting an internship in my major?
- Where job postings?
- What are the salaries in my field?
- How do I begin to create or update my resume and start on a career plan?
- Can I connect to alumni to create a job search network?
- What are local regional and national career fairs?
Plymouth Careers serves as a resource to offer students a multitude of career and industry profiles including salaries, with links to relevant new and guided web research. There are career-related articles, blogs, podcasts, and videos across 20+ topical areas. There are Exclusive Experiences–An insider’s perspective, offering a behind-the-scenes look at unique and interesting careers in a wide variety of fields. There is access thousands of jobs and internships, and a calendar of job fairs offered by Plymouth Careers. This service also includes an online professional networking and mentoring to connect you with alumni and other professional. Get started today by accessing your personalized account, updating your profile and searching for jobs and internships