Helping Children and Families Grow to be Their Very Best
The Center for Young Children and Families at Plymouth State University is a great place for kids.
- Serving young children, 13 months to Kindergarten, in the Plymouth and surrounding communities, as well as the Plymouth State Community
- A laboratory school for the Early Childhood Studies Program at Plymouth State
- Licensed by the State of NH, and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- All teachers have Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees in Early Childhood
- Open 10 months, September – June.