- Monday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8a.m.-3:00p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
Provider services are not available during the winterim, spring break or summer sessions. Administrative help is available on a part-time basis during winterim and summer, for which dates and times will be posted on the Health Services answering machine. Messages may be left for a return call.
Health Services physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses see students by appointment only.
- During business hours. Call (603) 535-2350 to schedule an appointment.
- After business hours. Leave a clear message with your name, telephone number, and appointment time/date for a return call the following business day.
- Emergencies after hours. Call 911 or Speare Hospital (603) 536-1120.
- During winterim, spring break, vacation days, and the summer months, consult your physician or contact the Speare Memorial Hospital (603) 536-1120.
Please arrive for your appointment on time. Some visits require a form to be completed prior to being seen by the provider. Students who have not completed their forms in advance must arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time. Students who are late may need to reschedule.
Students who are ill or injured may consult with a nurse who will use nursing assessment skills and triage principals to determine if an appointment is required with a physician or nurse practitioner, or if health education and self-care are more appropriate.
To Cancel An Appointment
Please call (603) 535-2350 to cancel if you are unable, or decide not, to keep an appointment. A clear message should be left after hours with your name and appointment time.