In an emergency, call 911!
Health Services: (603) 535-2350 phone
(603) 535-3291 fax
- you are ill or injured, have health questions, or wish to speak to a nurse
- to make appointments for women’s health exam, annual health exam, follow-up visits, allergy injections, PPD’s, exchange student physicals, STD testing, prescription renewal, or psycho-pharmacology
- you need to cancel an appointment
If your call is directed to Health Services’s voicemail, you may leave your name, phone number, and a clear message. A member of the Health Services team will return your call.
- Campus Police, (603) 535-2330
- Plymouth Police, (603) 536-1626
- Counseling Services, (603) 536-2461
- Speare Memorial Hospital, (603) 536-1120
- Hannaford Pharmacy, (603) 536-3233
- Oliver Drug Pharmacy, (603) 536-1086
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, (603) 536-4377
- Walmart Pharmacy, (603) 536-5350
- CVS, (603) 536-4079