The following charges are not covered by the Health Fee.
Test performed at Health Services and Sent to Outside Lab
- Pap Only
- Chlamydia Only
- GC/Chlamydia Gen Probe
- Gonorrhea Only
- Vaginal Culture
- Urine Chlamydia
- R.P. R (blood test)
- HIV (blood test)
- Herpes Culture
- Culture and Sensitivity
Check with Health Services for availability.
The billing process is as follows:
- Lab fees are added to your Student Account Services bill and will not indicate what tests were done. You will need to check your account online.
- Bills can be prepaid. No one can get any personal information as to what test was done without your written consent and only those you have given access to your student account can view the charges.
- You may request an itemized bill indicating what tests have been done.
- Listed prices are for the 2013-2014 school year.
Other Items and Materials that are Charged by Health Services
- allergy syringes
- air casts
- multiple dressing changes
- minor surgical procedures
- knee or joint aspirations
- influenza testing
- Mantoux testing
- unreturned crutches
An itemized bill can bill can be provided on request.