New Hampshire law allows students to remain on their parents insurance policy up to age 26. Students with a primary residence outside of New Hampshire should check with their agent or insurance company to review applicable state laws.
Students who are unable to secure coverage through family or employment policies should contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss accessing additional student loans to cover the cost of health insurance premiums. Documentation of premium costs will be needed from the insurance carrier to use this benefit.
Plymouth Area Insurance Agencies
- Melcher & Prescott (603) 536-2440
- Patti Stewart and Associates (603) 536-3691
- Allstate, Gilford (603) 293-0155
- Main Insurance Agency (603) 536-1735 or 800-527-1735
- State Farm Insurance, Laconia (603) 524-7733
- Noyes Insurance Agency, Inc. (603) 536-1735 or (800) 527-1735
- Anthem (603)695-7000, 800-874-7122