The health/medical information contained in this Web site is based on current health/medical literature and on medical provider review. However, this information is not intended to be used for diagnostic purposes or as a substitute for health/medical advice/care. It is intended only to provide health information to assist you in being better informed and help you make better health care decisions. We encourage you to consult a medical provider before beginning any new treatment, if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like additional information.
Plymouth State University Health Services assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on the information, services, or materials on or linked to this site.
Additional Resources for Self Care
- American Social Health Association
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Women’s Health Information Center
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Men’s Health Forum
- National Institutes of Health
- Medline Plus
- American College Health Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Mental Health