TRiO Eligibility

PASS receives its primary funding from a TRIO grant of Student Support Services from the U.S. Department of Education. As a result there are established criteria for the use of this federal money.

If you meet any of the following criteria, you may be eligible for free extended services under federal guidelines:

  • If neither of your parents graduated from a four-year college or university, or
  • If you are eligible for most federal assistance through financial aid programs, or
  • If you are a student with disabilities.

Even if these criteria do not apply to you, PASS is committed to helping students who are not eligible under these criteria.

Students without Documentation of a Learning Disability