Plymouth Academic Support Services (PASS) provides a variety of services to help you succeed at Plymouth State. Students come to see us for one or more of the following:

Initial Contact for Students with Disabilities

Plymouth Academic Support Services (PASS) serves as the initial contact for students identifying themselves as having a disability. In order to receive support services such as classroom accommodations, you must:

  • Meet with a PASS advisor
  • Provide documentation of the disability

Services for Students with Disabilities

If you have a documented medical, psychiatric or learning disability as defined by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the ADA of 1990, and the ADAA of 2008, PASS will work with you to advocate for your accommodations and will coordinate with appropriate campus offices to ensure you have equal access to all programs and activities that Plymouth State provides.

Your situation will be assessed on an individual basis and accommodations will be provided based on your individual documented needs. Past accommodations have included, but are not limited to, the following: