Repertory Light Plot
- 1/4 inch Scale Drawing on 4 Legal Size Pages (PDF)
- 1/8 inch Scale Drawing on 1 Legal Size Page (PDF)
The “Standard” Rep plot includes the following:
- 1 Front light wash of 15-6X’s from HL, mid, near, & 1st – 5 areas across by 3 areas deep 1 Front light wash of 15-6X’s from HR, mid, near, & 1st – 5 areas across by 3 areas deep
- 2 Front Light wash of 6-1kP64 Mediums from mid cat – full stage, straight on front wash
- 2 Full Stage Wash from HL Tech box – 6-6X’s for each wash.
- 2 Full Stage Wash from Hr Tech box – 6-6X’s for each wash.
- 2 Down light Wash of 12-1kP64 wide’s 3 across by 3 deep plus 3 over pit cover.
- 1 Down/Back wash of 12-1KP64 wide’s 3 across by 3 deep plus 3 for pit cover.
- 1 High Side wash from SL – 9-6X’s, 3 across by 3 deep.
- 1 High Side wash from SR – 9-6X’s, 3 across by 3 deep.
- 9 Down light special 6X12’s – 9 slightly overlapping circles, 3 across by 3 deep.
- 6 Specials from the Mid cat.
- 4 Specials from the Tech boxes.
- 6 Booms. 2-6X9 and 1 4.5X6 per boom.
Deviations from the repertory lighting plot must be approved in advance with the technical production manager.
- 192 2.4KW Dimmers Hard wired to 196 circuits.
- Two racks of ETC Sensor dimmers are located in dimmer closet down stage right.
- ETC Expression 3.
- The board is typically operated from the control booth (see plan) but can be operated from the stage or the house.
- 6 6X4.5 Altman 360Q EHG
- 34 6X9 Altman 360Q EHG
- 48 6X12 Altman 360Q EHG
- 18 6×16 Altman 360Q EHG
- 2 5 Deg Source Four HPL575
- 48 Par 64 Altman or Colortran FFS & FFP
- 16 6′ Strip L&E PAR 38 150W
- 7 6′ Par 56 Strip (for cyc) 300W
The Repertory lighting plot employs 8 electric’s over the stage. The FOH positions include electric’s on the “Near Cat”, “Mid Cat” and 4 “Tech Box” positions. All featuring plush catwalk access for easy focus.
Lifts & Ladders
- JLG 20DVL lift.
- Assorted ladders.
- Stairways DSL and DSR lead to the FOH Catwalks, Tech Boxes, and the control Booth.
- All FOH hanging positions can be reached from the catwalks.
- The Control Booth can only be reached via the FOH catwalks…yes the audience can see and hear you!