Hello world!

August 1st, 2011 by Betsy

Welcome to Plymouth State University. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Featured in Plymouth Magazine

Example Image

Next Steps

Grant-funded Program Prepares Special Education Teachers » Looking over a classroom of a dozen junior high school students at Plymouth Elementary School, special education intern Jennifer Kay ’99 worries what the future holds for the class of kids with mental and physical challenges. “I have doubts about where some of my students will be in […]

Example Image

That She May Serve

Elizabeth Morrissette ’18 selected as New Hampshire’s Miss University 2015 Elizabeth Morrissette ’18 stood on the stage at her first Miss New Hampshire pageant, trying to keep her knees from knocking. “I was definitely nervous—I’d only had a week to prepare and I wasn’t really sure what to expect—but at the same time I felt […]

Example Image

Round the Track

It’s been a long 30 years for supporters of Plymouth State’s track and field program, but the wait is finally over. For the first time since 1985, PSU’s track team hosted a meet December 12 at the new ALLWell North facility, which features an NCAA regulation 200-meter track, long- and high-jump pits, pole vault, and a weight area. For […]