Hello world!

August 1st, 2011 by Betsy

Welcome to Plymouth State University. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Featured in Plymouth Magazine

Example Image

Honoring the Past with a Gift for the Future

Together, Kappa brothers celebrate the good times and help each other in times of need. “The friendships with Brothers of Kappa have stayed with me and so many others for all these years,” says Dana Nelson ’69, one of the fraternity’s founding brothers. “This relationship will stay with us the rest of our lives.” To […]

Example Image

Next Steps

Grant-funded Program Prepares Special Education Teachers » Looking over a classroom of a dozen junior high school students at Plymouth Elementary School, special education intern Jennifer Kay ’99 worries what the future holds for the class of kids with mental and physical challenges. “I have doubts about where some of my students will be in […]

Example Image

The Best Job Perk Ever

An Interview with Donald Hall ■ Diane Jeffrey ’97, Director of the Silver Center for the Arts When I tell people that I am director of PSU’s Silver Center for the Arts, they often say “That sounds like fun!” Not only do I confirm their suspicions, I often tell them about the fascinating people I […]