Student Requests

Submit a Student Request form to Undergraduate Studies for any of the following type of requests:

  • Course credit issues
  • Course substitutions
  • Grade changes
  • Graduate course enrollment for Undergraduate student
    Use Student Request form to ask permission to take up to 6 credits (max) at the graduate level and to be allowed to count those credits for both undergraduate and graduate credit.
    (Requires senior status and a cum GPA of 3.00 or better)
  • Graduation participation exceptions
  • Transfer course/credit issues
  • Waive course requirements or credits
  • Miscellaneous requests