Present: B. Benoit, R. Bowers, G. Carr, T. Lessard, A. Mazur, L. Sandy, C. Vascak
Minutes of March 30, 1998 were accepted.
Terri L. began discussion on the email/comments portion of the Web page. It was agreed that the email messages should be forwarded on to every member of this committee. It was noted that we also need to have a paper process and central repository. The paper process will be discussed at our next meeting.
Discussion on Goal 12 (Web Goal 10):
- Change 12.3 to read “After consideration of feedback from representative constituencies, the President shall approve the college-wide assessment program”.
- Add 12.B. to read “The task force on assessment shall develop and recommend an administrative structure for operations of the assessment program”.
Discussion on Goal 11:
- Change the goal statement from Expand Outreach Programs to “Continue our growth as a significant agent for community, citizenship enrichment and economic development in the regions north of Concord”.
- Add 11.A. as “Identify and document current outreach initiatives.
- Add 11.B. as “Develop plans for additional outreach initiatives.
- Add 11.B.1. as “Increase the number of evening sections of General Education courses in order to increase access to degree programs.
- Add 11.B.2. as “Develop Saturday schedules of credit courses in order to increase access to degree programs.
Our next meeting is scheduled for Friday, April 10, at 3:30 p.m. in HUB119.
Terri Lessard, Scribe