The Academic & Career Advising Center provides the following services for Alumni
- Career Advising for life!
- Alumni are provided access to career advising session for life. The Center commits a minimum of three one-hour advising sessions per calendar year. Advising options include: resume and and cover letter feedback, job search support, interview preparation, career transition support and graduate school application review and support.
- To request an advising session, please email email@example.com with your availability, Monday – Friday between 9:00 AM (EST) – 4:00 PM (EST) and preference of an on-campus or Zoom appointment.
- Alumni who have graduated in the last five years retain access to Plymouth State’s Handshake portal as a key tool to search for job opportunities.
- Career Events
- Alumni are able to attend all relevant career events and job fairs hosted in campus. Events that are open to alumni are posted in Handshake or shared through Alumni Relations communications.