Certification-only Option (for those who have a master’s degree): Please contact an advisor for more information.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
The information below is provided to maintain compliance with the US Department of Education Gainful Employment Programs Disclosure regulations.
This data will be updated regularly as new information becomes available. For any questions regarding the information on this site, please contact Dr. Cynthia Waltman, School Psychology Program Coordinator, at 603-535-3232
The CAGS in School Psychology can be completed by itself or you can add the Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) graduate certificate.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- Personal Interview with Program Coordinator
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $100 application fee