Student who complete the Online Instructional Design program will be skilled in the planning, management, and execution of instructional projects including the ability to:
- Apply research and theory to the discipline of instructional design.
- Design effective online environments, materials, and interactions.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their potential use.
- Develop instructional materials, plan instructional strategies, and design assessments.
- Manage successful relationships with peers and subject matter experts.