Skip to Content
Back to top
- Students will be able articulate and assume the ethical practice of play therapy.
- Student will demonstrate play therapy technique competency and proficiency.
- Students will articulate a working knowledge of the major play therapy theoretical models.
- Students will develop an understanding of the common contemporary issues affecting children.
- Students will demonstrate a working knowledge of how to incorporate the larger system into the practice of play therapy.