Master of Science
*The MS in Accounting is not suitable for international students requiring a student visa from PSU due to its online delivery format.
Students can complete the 30 credit MS in Accounting program or for those not interested in pursing the master’s degree there is the option of a graduate certificate in Accounting.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Accounting Graduate Certificate
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission
BU Course Offerings 2018
This course planning matrix shows a tentative schedule of when Accounting and Business classes will be offered. Please note this is subject to change.