Master of Science
*The MS in Accounting is not suitable for international students requiring a student visa from PSU due to its online delivery format.
The MBA in General Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Certificate programs are not subject to accreditation through ACBSP. The MS in Accounting was designed to the same strict academic and quality standards of the MBA in General Management and we expect it will hold ACBSP accreditation when eligible.
Use the Course Planning Matrix to see when Graduate Business courses will be offered.
Students can complete the 30 credit MS in Accounting program or for those not interested in pursing the master’s degree there is the option of a graduate certificate in Accounting.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Accounting Graduate Certificate
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission