Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Analyze the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders including interpersonal, societal, environmental, and organizational considerations.
- Demonstrate awareness of economic, environmental, political, legal, and regulatory contexts of global business practice.
- Identify problems, define objectives collect and analyze information, evaluate risks and alternatives, and leverage technology to enable qualitative and quantitative methods to solve problems.
- Describe best practices for effective leadership and demonstrate the ability to lead in organizational situations.
- Analyze and apply accounting information to facilitate strategic decision making.