Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Advocate in oral, visual, kinesthetic and written form the value of the arts in education and society.
- Demonstrate a variety of arts-based skills and techniques.
- Demonstrate a sensitivity and awareness of the multicultural content of the arts, both contemporary and historical.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, create, assess and implement an integrated arts lesson, unit or project the maps to the Common Core Standards.
- Ability to collaborate with others to enhance community and create successful integrated arts lessons, presentations and projects.
- Demonstrate ability to research and apply information in the arts.