Online Instructional Design
Master of Education
Our graduate program will enable you to plan, manage, and create effective online learning experiences, allowing you to pursue rewarding careers in instructional design or expand your current work in education or training. Taught by practicing online instructors and instructional designers, the five-course graduate certificate may be completed in as little as three terms, or earn your master’s degree.
Use the Course Planning Matrix to see when Online Instructional Design courses will be offered.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- Official GRE test scores
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission
ID Course Offerings 2018
This course planning matrix shows a tentative schedule of when Online Instructional Design classes will be offered. Please note this is subject to change.