Personal & Organizational Wellness
Master of Arts
The concepts and applications of good intention, open mind and compassionate heart provide the foundations for course work. Personal and/or organizational applications of transpersonal and global awareness will be explored and developed in a rigorous academic context.
You will be provided with intensive, community-based experiential learning opportunities and a contemplative approach for examining the paradigms of personal and organizational transformation and healing. This program is appropriate for growth-oriented individuals, professionals from business, government, and social services, allied health, education, science, and those in leadership roles.
Note: Licensed Registered Nurses may gain contact hours (CEUs) for courses in this program. One academic credit equals 15 contact hours in New Hampshire. Please consult an advisor for more information.
Use the Course Planning Matrix to see when PATH and OATH courses will be offered.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate Options
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission