Personal & Organizational Wellness
Master of Arts
The concepts and applications of good intention, open mind and compassionate heart provide the foundations for course work. Personal and/or organizational applications of transpersonal and global awareness will be explored and developed in a rigorous academic context.
You will be provided with intensive, community-based experiential learning opportunities and a contemplative approach for examining the paradigms of personal and organizational transformation and healing. This program is appropriate for growth-oriented individuals, professionals from business, government, and social services, allied health, education, science, and those in leadership roles.
Note: Licensed Registered Nurses may gain contact hours (CEUs) for courses in this program. One academic credit equals 15 contact hours in New Hampshire. Please consult an advisor for more information.
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate Options
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission
Course Offerings for 2018
This course planning matrix shows a tentative schedule of when Personal and Organizational Wellness classes will be offered. Please note this is subject to change.