Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Describe, explain, and apply fundamental concepts and relationships underlying accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and management information systems.
- Apply information technology and use the information to support business processes and make decisions.
- Apply quantitative skills to analyze and solve business problems and discover opportunities.
- Communicate verbally and in writing about business topics.
- Function effectively as team members.